With the cost of higher education ballooning and student loan debt now exceeding $1 trillion*, earning a degree can leave you and/or your family struggling financially to get ahead.
Here at White Raven Financial, we have strategies that will help you plan AND prepare for the cost of education.
- Review the various accounts that are available and suitable for your goals
- We can weigh the pros/cons of 529 plans, Coverdell ESAs, Uniformed Transfer to a Minor Accounts (UTMAs), Roth IRAs, and taxable accounts
- Determine if your cash flow allows for appropriate funding of these accounts
- Compare the cost of desired universities/colleges and determine proper funding methods
- Incorporate tools to uncover ways to pay for school in a tax efficient manner
- Assist in navigating the often complicated FAFSA (or CSS Profile) process
- Explore local and national scholarship opportunities plus grants that may be available
When do we start?
Depending on your circumstances, we can develop a plan that is customized to your situation and easily manageable to follow. Contact us today and let’s start the conversation.